Besides the usual reception, office spaces, lounge and dining room, Stabilis also has the following facilities:
- Forty beds for service users, which include 11 for women and 29 for men;
- Three rooms to accommodate marital partners, when spouses attend certain sessions during the treatment process of service users;
- Two detoxification rooms;
- Five group therapy rooms;
- A chapel; and
- Television and recreation facilities, a volley-ball court, gymnasium*, put-put course*, low rope adventure course*, board games and indoor sports equipment*.
Low Rope Adventure Course
Stabilis is fortunate and privilege to have our own mentioned adventure course as a medium to enhance value to therapeutic in-patient treatment programmes.